Situated on a beautiful tree-lined street and set upon approximately 202sqm of land. Offering generous proportions, high ceilings, period features and great indoor/outdoor flow over 3 spacious levels.
Liveable as is, this home also offers the astute buyer a great opportunity to explore its renovation potential and capitalise on the convenient location.
- Kitchen opens out to a private garden courtyard
- Rear lane access with potential to add parking or subdivide land (STCA)
- Five well sized bedrooms, freshly presented with ample space
- Main bedroom with private balcony and separate additional kitchenette
- Two well-presented bathrooms
- Large laundry and generous storage area with external toilet
- Ornate fireplaces throughout
- Renovate and value add (STCA)
- Heritage rich setting in Darlinghurst’s arts and entertainment hub
- Central Inner City location, easy access to the harbour, beaches and parklands
- Walk to Crown Street’s dining hub and Paddington boutiques