If you're thinking of selling, speak to the team of experts at Ray White Parramatta Group to find out how we achieve the best possible price in the shortest possible time!
LUXURIOUS RENOVATION WITH PARRAMATTA CITY VIEWS
This meticulously renovated and spectacularly presented 2-bedroom plus study/home office apartment showcases superb quality craftsmanship throughout and elegant design with a smart floor plan. Situated on level 3 of a security block within the award-winning prestige urban development 'Holroyd Gardens' exclusive estate, boasting a recreational lake, walking and cycling paths, barbecue and sitting areas, covered by landscaped parklands that create a wonderful and relaxing atmosphere, featuring historical Goodlet & Smith brickwork kilns and chimneys built in the 1870s.
Within a short stroll to Merrylands railway station, bus terminals, Holroyd Gardens Park, St Margaret Mary's primary school, newly upgraded Stockland Mall offering more than 200 shops, with rapid access to cosmopolitan Parramatta CBD and the newly expanded WestConnex M4. It features:
- Open plan defined lounge and dining area
- Balcony with extensive outlook to ever-growing Parramatta City skyline
- Master Chef gourmet kitchen with island benchtops, stainless steel appliances & gas cooking
- Stunning main bathroom with separate shower & bathtub
- Master bedroom with ensuite & access to 2nd balcony
- Built-in robes to both bedrooms
- Enclosed study/home office
- Split-system air conditioning
- Floating floorboards & modern carpets throughout
- Renovated internal laundry with decorative walls & storage space
- Secure car space with storage cage
- Modern security building with lift access
"Ray White Parramatta Group - Parramatta|Oatlands|Northmead|Greystanes, its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries."