This Studio Apartment is Close to Everything
Here we have a low-maintenance studio apartment that will appeal to anyone needing to be on the doorstep of the bright lights of Adelaide CBD. First home buyers, investors and students, we're looking at you. This is an affordable and smart first step onto the property ladder, or a savvy addition to anyone's real estate portfolio.
Simple in its layout, there is an open plan living space that comes complete with three single beds and a wardrobe. Filled with natural light, its serviced by a kitchenette that has a sink, a mini-fridge and a micro-wave. There's also a bathroom with a shower-over-bath and a toilet.
Located in a secure hotel-style complex built in 1991 in the Western part of the city, there is secure access to the building as well as an elevator to the room. Some of the location benefits include:
- Zoned for Adelaide Botanic High School and Adelaide High School.
- Close to Adelaide Central Market, Chinatown and the Rundle Mall.
- There's lots of green space nearby. With Ellis Park and Wirranendi Park being within walking distance.
- TAFE SA and the Royal Adelaide Hospital are nearby.
- The café and restaurant culture and the entertainment precinct of central Adelaide is minutes away.
This affordable apartment is easily rentable and is waiting for its new owners to move in or rent it out. Please get in touch today for more information.