Charming Victorian in the heart of Armadale
Superbly located in the heart of Armadale is this wonderfully presented and recently renovated freestanding 3 bedroom Victorian terrace home. The open plan kitchen/meals/lounge area is spacious and flooded with natural light from the centrally located lightwell. The kitchen includes modern appliances and there is also a separate laundry. There are 3 bedrooms (all with BIR’s). The property also features a private rear courtyard. Located within close proximity to High St and all the great cafes, restaurants and shopping it offers. Ideally located for a wide variety of public transport options, including trams, trains & buses.
• Polished floor boards
• Carpeted bedrooms
• Built-In Wardrobes (3 bedrooms)
• Reverse cycle Heating / Cooling
• Private courtyard area
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY;
We ask that you strictly observe the following conditions of entry:
• Patrons attending advertised Inspections must show proof of full vaccination before entering,
• If you are not fully vaccinated, you will need to arrange a private inspection with the agent,
• Please maintain social distancing of 1.5m,
• If feeling unwell, particularly if you are experiencing cold or flu like symptoms, please refrain from attending the property,
• Do not attend if you are experiencing cold/flu like symptoms, or have been exposed to a COVID-19 site in the past 14 days,
• Do not attend if you have tested positive to Coronavirus,
• Please wear face masks indoors and check in using the supplied Government QR Code.
VIEWING TIMES are subject to cancellation/change 3 hours prior to the open for inspection.
We advise that you check the listing on the day, to ensure that the property is still available prior to inspection to avoid disappointment.