Set amongst lush, well established gardens and emerald-green lawn on approximately 598sqm of prime land sits this family home of vast dimensions. Move straight in and enjoy its oversized rooms, refurbish to add value with minor improvements or undertake a complete renovation to create your own dream home. This fantastic property also provides a ripe opportunity for redevelopment (STCA) sitting in a sought-after neighbourhood enjoying ultimate convenience.
The existing dwelling boasts a perfectly functional and versatile floorplan with three generous and separated bedrooms, gloriously large living room with lovely picture windows, extensive kitchen with adjoining dining area, central family bathroom and huge outdoor shed ideally proportioned for any growing family.
Enviously situated surrounded by esteemed schools including Box Hill High School and Lamburnam Primary and a short walk to exceptional playgrounds and parklands including RHL Sparks Reserve, Furness and Kalang Parks and Blacks Walk. It also provides easy access to Box Hill Central, Lamburnam train station, popular bus routes and Blackburn Station Village.
- Oversized family living, three bedrooms and outdoor shed
- Extensive kitchen and dining, versatile floorplan for the growing family
- Minutes to exceptional playgrounds, parklands and walking trails
- Close to esteemed Box Hill & Laburnam Primary Schools
- Easy access to Box Hill Central, shops and public transport options
- Ripe for refurbishment, renovation or redevelopment (STCA)