Dual Living or Dual income: Dwelling plus Bungalow in excellent back beach location
- First inspections begin Wed 27th October
- Please pre-register for upcoming pending allocated inspections by submitting an enquiry
- Due to the heavy restrictions imposed by the Victorian Government, inspections are highly limited
- Offers prior aren’t being considered
- Terms: 10% deposit, Balance 30/60/90 days with vacant possession
Appropriately named ‘Hidden Treasure’ paying homage not only to its close proximity to Pirates Bay, but also the uniqueness of this truly special property – with two charm-filled improvements including a double storey main dwelling and a separate self-contained quality bungalow; all on a 674m2 block framed by leafy native gardens.
Located at the front of the block is the ‘Captain’s Cabin’ – a fully self-contained air-conditioned, bungalow with two alfresco entertaining areas, elegant bathroom, kitchenette, and living/bedroom with hardwood timber floors. At the rear of the block is the ‘Crew’s Cottage’ – a two bedroom dwelling with two luxury bathrooms, kitchen, verandah, decking, living with fireplace, BBQ area, private courtyard off master bedroom plus spacious front yard.
Both offer exceptional privacy – live in one and rent out the other (or both) for short-term holiday income; or embrace a permanent sea-change the extended family can enjoy! Just a short walk to Pearses Beach, national park, and scenic walking trails; savour the lifestyle and the rugged natural beauty.
• Two separate improvements – Dwelling plus fully self-contained bungalow
• Great warmth - rustic timber features, luxury bathrooms
• Pristine condition, cosy & character-filled, nothing to spend
• Both air-conditioned, main dwelling also has fireplace
• Decking & private alfresco entertaining/BBQ areas
• Double carport + garden shed, fully fenced 674m2
• Walk to national park trails & beaches
• Rent out one or both, or move the extended family in!
Fletchers remains committed to conducting our services in a COVID-safe and responsible manner. We ask all visitors to please refrain from touching any surfaces, opening cupboards, drawers, windows and doors, when inspecting a property. For more information, please visit: fletchers.net.au/response-to-covid-19