Value-Packed Victorian Charmer in Dream Lifestyle Location
Let your imagination run free with this block-fronted Victorian home smartly set on one of Brighton’s most exclusive streets. Ready for a new lease of life with scope to renovate and elevate (STCA), this showcase of elegant space invites fresh ideas with an opportunity to customise every fine finish and divine detail.
Discover 2 robed and naturally lit bedrooms, a functional kitchen with high-quality AEG appliances plus a dishwasher, spacious open-plan living and dining, a marble-detailed bathroom with a shower and a large concealed laundry. Step outside to a brick-paved courtyard, partially sheltered and neatly framed by a private perimeter.
Freestanding and high gabled with solid foundations, there is plenty to work with here. Key details authentic to the Victorian era include exquisite ceiling artistry, decorative cornices, a perfect pair of open fireplaces, original Baltic pine floorboards, an arched hallway, a traditional picket fence, intricate lead-lighting and wrought-iron lacework on a bullnose verandah.
Surrounded by luxury homes, take a comfortable stroll to Brighton Beach trains, Were Street Village cafes, Church Street attractions, Brighton Beach Primary School and your own local beach. Draw inspiration from the neighbours and make this one your special project today!
At a glance...
* 2 large and light-filled bedrooms with built-in robes and open fireplaces
* Spacious open-plan living and dining
* Functional kitchen with a breakfast bar and high-quality AEG appliances plus a dishwasher
* Bathroom with a walk-in shower and a marble-topped vanity
* Large concealed laundry with a trough
* Paved and partially sheltered courtyard with a private perimeter
* Low-maintenance established garden with a shed
* Recessed down-lighting
* A range of charming period features
* Moments from schools, transport, shopping, parkland, restaurants, cafes and the beach
Property Code: 2110