The Phone Code for this property is: 49850. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
Well-presented 3-bedrooms home exuding freshly painted interiors, lit all over with natural light and welcoming you to a pleasant and calm ambience and its appealing neutral colors, well sized bedrooms, natural timber flooring throughout and child-friendly enclosed yard for children to play.
Conveniently located on one of the best and quiet streets of the suburb this lovely home sits on a 566 sqm flat parcel of land with no easements and a superb 18.9 m frontage, offering the potential to build a duplex subject to Blacktown City Council's approval. Just moments to shops, local schools, parks, cafes, public transport, main shopping centres, hospitals, and other amenities.
Home main features:
* Three well sized bedrooms each with a built-in wardrobe with lots of storage
* Modernised kitchen with plenty of storage
* Good size bathroom with tub and shower combined
* Polished natural timber flooring throughout
* Freshly painted, new venetian blinds and new doors
* Lots of natural light all over
* Split system air-conditioning in the living and dining areas
* Large internal laundry with external access to rear yard
* Large private rear yard with child-friendly secure fencing
* Wide side access to rear yard
* Drive-through driveway plenty of off-street parking 3+ cars
* Five-minute walk to bus stop and short drive to St Marys
and Mount Druitt train stations
* Rental return approx. $360 per week
Don't miss out... Inspect today!
- Lethbridge Park Public School - 2 minutes drive
- Chifley College/High School, Shalvey Campus - 2 minutes drive
- Wilmot Public School - 3 minutes drive
- Tregear Public School - 4 minutes drive
- Emerton Public School - 4 minutes drive
- Ropes Crossing Public School - 5 minutes drive
- Ropes Crossing Village/Shopping Centre - 5 minutes drive
- St Mary's Train Station and Shopping Centre - 7 minutes drive
- Mount Druitt Train Station - 8 minutes drive
- Mount Druitt Westfield, TAFE and Public Hospital - 9 minutes drive
- Marsden Park Business Park - 11 minutes drive
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.