Complete with a fully self-contained granny flat, this is a fabulous opportunity to secure a wonderfully versatile family home in the heart of Woden Valley. With Torrens Primary literally at your doorstep and easy access to sought-after secondary schools, neighbourhood ovals, parkland and playgrounds, this is truly the perfect family friendly location.
Offering an incredibly flexible floor plan, this home includes a fully self-contained granny flat that will appeal to multigenerational families, investors and those looking for a home that offers a little more. The self-contained one bedroom flat is separately metered and includes a fully equipped kitchen and bathroom. The separate entry ensures complete privacy and makes it suitable for those wanting segregated accommodation within close proximity.
There is lovely flow from the indoors to the outdoors, to ensure effortless entertaining throughout the seasons. Watch the children play in the secure rear garden while you host family and friends on the generous covered rear deck.
A simple walk to Southlands Mawson and only a few minutes to Woden shopping precinct, all conceivable amenities are right by your doorstep. Enjoy the fabulous restaurants and cafes on offer at the recently revamped Woden dining precinct, or take advantage of the endless walking trails available on the Mt Taylor reserve.
If you have been searching for a wonderfully flexible home in one of the most convenient locations in Canberra, be sure to inspect 158 Beasley Street, Torrens.
• Single level four-bedroom home with a self-contained 1 bedroom flat
• Set on a generous 881m² block in a highly sought-after Woden Valley area
• Lounge/dining with a split system, ceiling fan, gas wall furnace and bamboo flooring
• Well-appointed kitchen with stone benchtops, standalone 900mm gas cooktop, Miele dishwasher and pantry
• Main bedroom with a full wall of built-in robes
• Secondary bedrooms are generous in size with built in robes to bedroom two
• Study area under the stairs with cupboards for storage
• Secure rear garden with large garden shed, sprinkler system and plenty of space for children and pets to play
• Large covered deck – perfect space for entertaining family and friends
• Car accommodation is provided by the secured carport with auto door and circular driveway with shade sails
• 4500 litre water tank and 5kw solar system installed for energy efficiency
• Self contained and separately metered one bedroom flat
• Perfectly positioned just a short drive to the local shops, schools and with ease of access to arterial roads to Canberra City, Woden and Tuggeranong