Well-Equipped Apartment Offering Lock & Leave Convenience
Conveniently located mere metres from Ocean Keys Shopping Centre and only a short distance from the beach, this apartment offers an attractive low maintenance, lock-and-leave lifestyle. Featuring two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a private balcony, this is an ideal opportunity for singles, couples, professionals or investors. You'll appreciate the extra features often lacking from apartment living, including a laundry and second bathroom.
Enjoy watching TV or relaxing in the living area, with split system air conditioning for comfort year-round. Open the double doors out to the private tiled balcony, protected from the elements beneath the main roof of the home. Just add potted plants and outdoor furniture, and you'll love sitting out here to sip on your morning coffee.
Overhead cabinetry, gas cooktop, electric oven and an integrated rangehood feature in the kitchen. An additional storeroom downstairs ensures storage will never be a problem.
Both bedrooms are generously sized with ample robe storage. To suit your needs, the second bedroom can effortlessly become a home office or guest room. A bathroom and laundry combination offers convenient apartment living, with a laundry basin and room for washer and dryer. Both bathrooms include a single vanity, toilet and shower.
To register your interest in this well-presented, stress-free apartment today, contact Liz Stewart from Xceed Real Estate on 0422 247 321.
• 2 bed, 2 bath apartment within well-maintained complex
• Single carport space
• 95sqm area, including the balcony
• Private tiled balcony
• Tiles throughout, carpet to bedrooms
• Triple mirrored robe in bedroom 1, double sliding robe in bedroom 2
• Gas cooktop & electric oven
• Split system air conditioning in living
• Laundry/bathroom combo with room for washer & dryer
• Currently tenanted on periodic lease
• 450m to Ocean Keys Shopping Centre
• 300m to Catalina Park & playground
• 2km to Mindarie Marina
• 1.7km to Mindarie Foreshore Reserve
• 1.7km to Clarkson Station
• 2km to Clarkson Community High School
• 1.3km to Somerly Primary School