*Please note that all home opens are subject to Covid restrictions and will have to be cancelled if more restrictions are imposed after 12am Saturday the 3rd of July.
It's not very often that riverside apartments come up for sale, especially ones in such a central location with Vic Park within walking distance and the CBD just across the river.
You won't have to compromise on style either as this 1st floor 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment built in 2014 offers contemporary resort-style amenities including a pool and gym.
With a balcony beckoning you to cocktails at sunset and year-round entertaining plus a master suite with floor to ceiling windows overlooking McCallum Park leading to the Swan River, this will sell fast.
Features at a glance:
• Contemporary open plan kitchen, dining and living room leading out to the balcony
• Spacious decked balcony offering year-round additional living space with sliding screens and green views of McCallum Park
• Gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances, large pantry, gas cooking, stone countertops, island bench with seating and ample storage
• Master bedroom with floor to ceiling windows overlooking McCallum Park plus an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
• 2nd bedroom with built-in wardrobes
• Main bathroom with a bath-tub and integrated laundry
• 2 dedicated car bays plus a store-room
• Secure and gated complex with a secure and inviting lobby
• Additional features include an intercom, reverse cycle air-conditioning and contemporary decor
• Resort style living with a lap pool overlooking McCallum Park, decked common outdoor area and a well-equipped gym
Despite its amazing and central location, with McCallum Park and the Swan River on your doorstep, this apartment offers a tranquil lifestyle and a retreat from the world. Within walking distance, you have the many cafes and shops of Vic Park, Crown Entertainment Complex, public transport and walking/cycling trails into the CBD. You're also within easy access to Great Eastern Highway, the Causeway, Graham Farmer and Mitchell Freeways, the airport, South Perth and Kings Park.
Please contact Anil Singh today on 0423 276 674 or at [email protected] to arrange a viewing.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.