Private & Sunny with Ocean views
Located on the North East corner of a solid brick building, this beautiful apartment has plenty to offer astute buyers, and with the added bonus of unexpected sweeping views across to Long Reef headland and the Ocean, it really is a must see!
As soon as you walk through the front door you will immediately be hit by a sense of light and air. The good sized living room leads out onto the East facing balcony which provides an ideal alcove to sit and enjoy a good book, a glass of wine, whilst taking in the stunning scenery. The kitchen enjoys a favourable North East aspect, providing plenty of light throughout the day.
There are two generous sized bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes, the master bedroom, again enjoys a perfect North East aspect and is bathed in light throughout the day. Packed full of features, this really is a superb opportunity.
- Internal laundry
- Security car parking with storage shed
- Both bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- East facing balcony with views of the ocean and Long Reef headland
- Newly renovated , bathroom, kitchen and laundry
- Close to schools, shops, cafes, city transport and Dee Why beach.