160 Gailey Road, St Lucia
160 Gailey Road represents an outstanding opportunity to secure a great home for renovation or the potential to develop. Accessible via a slip road, this post-war home is a hidden gem that boasts stunning views. The house is generous in size and currently stands with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, as well as much land left to spare.
607m² in size, this property is based in the highly sought after inner west suburb of St Lucia and offers the following key characteristics:
• Nearby to high calibre educational institutions including;
- 1.5km to The University of Queensland, ranked second best university in Australia in 2016;
- 4km to Queensland University of Technology (Gardens Point)
- 5km to Queensland University of Technology (Kelvin Grove)
• Situated within 4.5km of the Brisbane CBD;
• Elevated property which will offer potential for expansive views;
• Potential for many uses being zoned LMR2
• Easy access to public transport;
• Proximity to an array of local retail amenities, and also located nearby to Toowong Shopping Village, Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and Park Road Precinct.
Inspections by appointment only, so call today!!!