Combining contemporary architecture with functional modern day family living, this masterpiece is sure to impress from the moment you enter through the towering glass atrium. Boasting stunning views from North Stradbroke Island through to Moreton Island. The elevated easterly aspect also means you will enjoy cooling bay breezes.
Spanning over three levels, each with it's own balcony, this executive home's multiple living options make it ideal for almost every family arrangement. Perfect for those with teenagers, in-laws or with the potential for dual-living.
* 2 x kitchens, the main with 70mm stone tops, butlers pantry, Zip tap and servery out onto the top deck
* Multiple living areas
* 4 x large bedrooms, the master with deluxe ensuite, spacious walk in robe and bay views
* Extra wide feature timber staircase complimented by stainless balustrade encased glass
* 2 x offices with separate entrance
* Gym room/utility room (or 5th bedroom)
* 3 x bathrooms and a powder room
* Premium appliances, fittings and fixtures throughout
* Home theatre/Media room
* Inground swimming pool
* Sauna (western red cedar)
* Parking for 6 cars
With extensive use of glass, stainless steel, timber, stone, travertine, clean shadow-line ceilings and other assorted features, this really is the ultimate package for anyone wanting to work from home, play by the bay…with the esplanade park, canals, schools (including Ormiston College), trains, shops and marina precinct all within easy reach. Whether watching the sunrise or the moon coming up over Straddie, you will savor every moment living here.
For further information or to book a private viewing, please contact Wayne Hartley