Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac this immaculately presented, exceptionally private home is set on an impressive 749m2 elevated parcel on Buderim's northern escarpment. An impressive floorplan offering an abundance of natural light, warm timber floors and capturing coastal breezes, leafy outlooks and spectacular views.
• Designed for relaxed year-round entertaining flowing seamlessly to the alfresco balconies and gorgeous level lawn and gardens
• Breathtaking panoramic ocean views from open plan sun-filled rooms with superb natural ventilation
• Gourmet contemporary kitchen featuring quality appliances, gas cooking, ample bench space with gorgeous outlook
• Open plan living and dining plus quaint breakfast/sitting nook
• Multiple distinctive separate living zones on both levels
• Generous master suite featuring chic ensuite with spa bath
• Second ensuited bedroom downstairs with stunning views and built-ins
• Additional two bedrooms all with good separation, quality carpets, one with built-in robes
• Spacious carpeted media room or generous home office
• Dual occupancy potential on separate level with private entrance
• Double carport, Prowler Proof security screens, 20 panels solar power
• Beautiful low maintenance established gardens, level lawn, hi-tech automated watering system
• Moments to Buderim Village, EJ Foote Sanctuary, local schools, shopping malls and beautiful beaches
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, TM Estate Agents will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate and that the property meets their requirements
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.