SOLD BY JACKY -A MODERN FAMILY HOME IN CENTRAL LAKES ESTATE
SOLD BY JACKY - Sitting pretty on a 626sqm fully fenced block, you are within cooee of Caboolture Hospital, the local shopping village (Woolworths etc), high schools, primary school and minutes to the Bruce Highway.
A well designed property for the family that needs room to move and who enjoys outdoor entertaining.
• Brick & tile home, built in 2006, building area 250.1sqm, 173sqm floor area.
• 4 Spacious bedrooms, main with an ensuite & WIR
• Open plan living includes kitchen/dining/lounge
• Spacious kitchen, s/steel appliances, big pantry, elec cooking (new hotplates, u/b oven)
• Range-hood, room for big fridge, breakfast bar
• Main bathroom with a separate bath & shower
• Tiled living areas with brand new carpetssold in the bedrooms
• Split system air-conditioner in the living area, fans throughout
• Internal Laundry with built-in cupboard
• Bi-fold doors to the private alfresco/entertaining area
• Double lockup garage, remote, internal access
• Fully fenced yard with side access, landscaping, rainwater tank
If this meets your needs, we recommend quick action, especially in today's market.
To schedule a viewing, please call Jacky, your local property agent today.
• St Columban's College - 1.4km - 4mins
• Caboolture State High School - 2.1km - 4mins
• Caboolture East Primary School - 1.6km - 4mins
• Caboolture Special School - 4.8km - 9mins
Places of Interest
• Caboolture Hospital - 1.5km - 4mins
• Central Lakes Shopping Village - 1km - 2mins
• Caboolture Railway Station - 2.5km - 5mins
• Bongaree, Bribie Island - 23.8km - 26mins
• Caloundra, Sunshine Coast - 47.4km - 37mins
• Brisbane Airport - 46.2km - 33mins
Presented by Jacky Rose - Director/Licensee of NOW Real Estate. NOW Real Estate is a family owned business; A complete Real Estate Service offering experience and expertise in the SALE and MANAGEMENT of residential properties in the Moreton Bay Shire.