Nestled back from the road, surrounded by lush gardens that offer privacy and a serene tranquil feel, this newly renovated cottage-style home is sure to tick all the boxes. The home is open and sundrenched with sky lights featuring throughout and designated entertainment areas, making the home perfect for the large family that loves to entertain. Ideally situated close to many of life's amenities and lies within the catchment area of the highly sought-after Matthew Pearce Public School.
This distinctive newly renovated property is an absolute must see. Comprising of a unique and spacious floor-plan that effortlessly flows through indoor-outdoor living, with multiple outdoor entertainment zones for the whole family to enjoy. The kitchen features an abundance of storage solutions, stone top breakfast island, gas cook-top, brand new appliances and bi-fold doors opening to the courtyard. The outdoor attributes of this home are sure to captivate your attention, with an exquisite courtyard extending onto to a detached wooden deck area and a separate sun-drenched private gazebo that features a stylish an open home gym/recreational space.
Located within walking distance of local and express city buses, Arthur Street local shops, cafés and restaurants, Stockland Mall, and within easy access to the M2/M7 Motorways, this prime position is sure to impress.
Property Features Include:
• Private entrance set back from the street, with L-shaped wooden front veranda, and a lush front yard that surrounds the home.
• Convenient side entrance directly into the lounge area.
• Spacious living room with polished wood floors and an abundance of natural lighting that flows throughout
• Large kitchen with stone top breakfast island, an abundance of storage space, gas cook top, brand new appliances and bi-fold doors opening to the courtyard, perfectly complimenting the indoor-outdoor living aspect of the home.
• Vast courtyard space ideal for entertaining, surrounded by low maintenance greenery, a separate deck space, enclosed gazebo and a trendy in home gym space
• Private and peaceful outdoor study space directly off the private courtyard
• Three generously sized bedrooms, with main bedroom featuring access to the main bathroom, twin built-in robes and charming bay windows to the additional bedrooms.
• Sun-drenched stylish main bathroom with combined bath and shower, dual vanity with plenty of storage
• Additional outdoor powder room
• External, substantially sized laundry room
• Polish wooden flooring runs through the home
• Plantation shutter to all windows
• Split system air-conditioning throughout ceiling fans to bedrooms
• Lock up garage, with side access to the front entryway and a large driveway that accommodates plenty of parking space