Peacefully nestled at the end of an idyllic tree-lined complex is an awe-inspiring three bedroom duplex style townhouse that will make you smile. This generous home is all about offering amazing space and comfort in a convenient location.. It's the ideal choice for first homebuyers and downsizers, offering supreme convenience.
This residence offers an open-plan space dedicated to the formal lounge and dining room, creating an inviting space to entertain family and friends. This has direct access to the private east facing courtyard where you can relax and entertain in the open air. All of this is located in close proximity to public transport, schools, an array of local amenities.
• Generous separate lounge and dining areas with solid timber floors.
• The flowing floorplan opens to the East facing alfresco entertaining area.
• Gas cooking kitchen with granite benchtops kitchen with dishwasher and pantry.
• Bright and airy bedrooms with built-ins.
• Master bedroom suite & 2nd bedroom both offer Ensuites.
• Stylishly appointed bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles.
• Internal laundry 4th toilet.
• Secure double lock up garage with auto door + storeroom.
• Basement carpark provides ample visitor parking.
• Stroll to buses and local shops.
• Beautifully presented, ready to move straight in and enjoy.
Construction Date: 2007
Approximate Outgoing :
• Council : $293 per quarter
• Water: $150 per quarter
• Strata: $1,105 per quarter
• Total allotment: 250sqm
• Ground floor incl courtyard: 128sqm
• First floor: 48sqm
• Second floor 29sqm
• Garage: 40sqm
• Storeroom: 6sqm
Address: 18/1 Checkley Court Ermington NSW 2115
Inspect: Saturday 11:00am – 12:00pm or By Appointment
Auction: On-site & Online
Saturday 16th July at 11.30am
(If Not Sold Prior)
Price Guide: Awaiting buyer feedback
Contact: Gavin 0413 686 969