A Myriad of Options, One Block From Central Station
Offering new and contemporary designed interiors, this beautifully presented and completely renovated Victorian terrace boasts style, convenience and comfort over two levels.
Perfect as a two bedroom residence, home office or dedicated business/commercial space, its versatile, mixed zoning invites inner city residential or commercial usage for owner occupiers and investors alike.
Attention to detail can be seen in the quality finishes with floor to ceiling glass filling the open plan spaces with loads of natural light. Unique raked timber ceilings, polished concrete and hardwood floors complete the picture.
Quiet and yet located in an increasingly trendy growth area, you will enjoy the best of both worlds in this exciting inner city location one block from central station and easy walking distance to Sydneyâ€™s CBD.
- Caesarstone benchtop with Miele stainless steel appliances
- White mosaic tiled bathroom with luxurious chrome finishes
- Spacious casual living or office areas open to rear courtyard
- Rear lane access to secure, low maintenance car parking space
- Generously proportioned bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Internal laundry, back to base alarm, gas hot water and heating
- Moments to cafes, bakeries, bars and Prince Alfred Park Pool
- Short bus ride to Chinatown, the University of Sydney and UTS
Agent Declares Interest
AUCTION Onsite Saturday 13th June, 2015 at 9.30am
Open For Inspection
Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays 11am to 1pm
Inspections Also By Appointment
Council Rates $264 per quarter
Water Rates $196 per quarter