The Phone Code for this property is: 33319. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
A beautiful home and secluded garden, located in sought after Central Park Estate, conveniently close to schools, town and the beach, with no neighbours to the rear of the property.
This modern 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, low set brick home has an easterly aspect, with great ocean cooling breezes.
• Fantastic open plan kitchen and dining room, with gas cook top and electric oven. Caesar stone bench tops. The feature eye catching picture window, frames the outdoors, and fills the room with natural light.
• Adjoining the kitchen-diner is a separate lounge, both rooms open onto a large tiled under cover patio, complete with café blinds, an entertainers dream all year round.
• Main bedroom has WIR and ensuite. Sliding doors open out to the garden, enabling you to enjoy the evening breezes.
• Other 3 bedrooms located in their separate wing, are roomy with built-in robes. The 4th bedroom, can be converted to an office, teenager lounge/retreat, or child's playroom.
• Both bathrooms are tiled floor to ceiling
• Entertaining is top of mind in the split level garden. Sandstone rocks surround a built-in fire-pit for the cooler winter evenings, and room for a pool if desired.
• One side of the property boasts a built-up, easily accessible, organic vegetable garden, together with garden sheds, whilst the other side has the laundry, and external concrete slab, suitable for storage of a boat or trailer, or as a workspace area with 6 external power points.
• Fully fenced 720 m2 block with established gardens and a concrete pathway around the whole home.
A truly wonderful home, now available for any family who would love to make it their own.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.