Enriched with a charming street appeal along with high side eminence in a serene tree-lined cul-de-sac is this rare Torrens titled 3 bedroom brick Duplex. You'll immediately notice the lovely welcoming aesthetic combined with an overall enviable low maintenance living arrangement. Well proportioned internal living spaces flow seamlessly to a plentiful level grass yard with alfresco entertaining. All while being nestled in the highly desirable "Tallowood Estate" precinct surrounded by quality homes in the prestige suburb of Oatlands.
This home offers a premium location, highly sought after for its convenient proximity to quality schools, Oatlands Village shops, the 'tier one' Oatlands Golf Club and excellent transport options to Parramatta CBD and Sydney CBD. Especially suited to young families, business couples and downsizers alike.
- 3 bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Generously sized master with ensuite and air-conditioning
- 2nd bedroom with air-conditioning
- 3 way main bathroom with bathtub and shower
- Kitchen with stone benchtops and gas cooking, overlooking child and pet friendly backyard
- Level low maintenance grass yard with optimal privacy
- Spacious lounge and living with air-conditioning and gas heater point
- 3 split system air-conditioning units
- Solid timber flooring throughout lounge, stairwell & hallways
- Fully tiled kitchen and living with carpet in bedrooms
- Secure garage with automatic door and direct access to the home
- Internal laundry with 3rd toilet and access to backyard
- Covered alfresco entertaining for gatherings with family and friends
- Garden shed and manicured gardens
- NO STRATA as its Torrens Titled
- Stroll to Oatlands village shops
- 1.1 kms to Oatlands Public School
- Alleyway access to Kissing Point Road Bus Stop 545 between Parramatta to Macquarie Park
- Short walk to Bus Stop 546 between Parramatta to Epping via North Rocks
- 700 metre approx stroll to Dundas Train Station
- Close proximity to Oatlands Golf Club.
- 900 metres to PH Jeffery Reserve and close to parks and playgrounds
- Short drive to Parramatta Westfields (4km)
- Carlingford Court, North Rocks shopping centre & Stocklands Merrylands all within 5 km radius
- Surrounded by sought after private schools (Close proximity to The King's School, Tara Girls and James Ruse Selective)
- Macarthur Girls and Cumberland High School Catchment
- Close to Westmead Hospital and Western Sydney University
AUCTION: Saturday 28th May at 3:30pm. Registration from 3:00pm.
For further information please contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it