Due to strict COVID-19 lockdowns one-on-one private inspections by appointment to view this property must be undertaken. If you are interested to view this property, contact the below mentioned agent who will arrange a private viewing throughout the week or during the open slot on Saturdays. Contacting the agent prior is a must otherwise you will not be able to inspect the property. Coupled with appropriate safeguards as recommended by health authorities social distancing, face mask and gloves are to be worn. We thank you for your cooperation during this hard time.
Set on a generous 221sqm with side driveway to the rear, this renovated semi detached terrace presents an outstanding opportunity for the astute investor or home occupier to transform this ugly duckling into a chic urban home or incredible investment. With King Street and St Peters Station just a stroll away, this property is ideal for those with some vision and creativity not afraid to get their hands dirty.
- Generous 2 level layout with spacious interiors in desperate need of a complete overhaul.
- Sun drenched north rear aspect across a spacious backyard and access to the rear lane.
- Rarity of side driveway access providing parking for numerous vehicles.
- Basic gas kitchen, three bedrooms, main with sunroom/study.
- Full bathroom, outdoor storage, polished timber floors.
- Good solid bones plus high ceilings and boarded fireplaces.
- Drafted concept plan to create a large modern inner west home or dual occupancy.
- Potential to also create a new age boarding house development subject to council approval.
- New road access with beautiful landscaping and cycle way.
- Moments to a wide selection of cafes, eateries, Marrickville Metro, park lands and schools.
- Keep existing home and build a second dwelling*
- Save on construction costs!
- Sell both or rent both
- Live in the property as is or update accordingly
- Build a second dwelling and sell it or rent it out*
- Build a second dwelling to accommodate a large family*
- Rent the property as is
- Fix up the existing house and rent it out
- Take advantage and build another dwelling and rent them both out*
First home buyers
- Bargain entry level property
- Live, rent or build it and enjoy the high rental and resale yields*
* subject to council approval. Draft plans have not been approved.