First time the property is being sold in over 35 years, presenting a golden opportunity to secure yourself a prime block, that is just under an acre with an original 3 bedroom 1 bathroom residence featuring multiple sheds and plenty of storage areas.
Whether you are searching for that ideal property with an abundance of extra space or in need of a substantial block in a growth area with great access to the M1 and plenty of development potential (**STCA) this one is sure to appeal to a wide range of buyers.
• Original 3 bedroom 1 bathroom residence that features an open plan kitchen and living area with good sized bedrooms
• Multiple sheds and storage areas
• Elevated position with central entrance way
• Huge 3789m2 block size
• *50 meters of street frontage on the high side of a main arterial road
• Great access to the M1 and the proposed M2 (Coomera connector)
• Growth location in Northern transport corridor
• Currently zoned low density residential, large lot precinct
• Westfield Helensvale *3km
• Westfield Coomera *5km
• Helensvale train station *3km
• Helensvale state school *1.5
• Public transport at driveway entrance
Helensvale is set to the northern end of the Gold Coast some of the best community living on the Gold Coast. Spoilt with numerous choices of major supermarkets, department and boutique stores, as well as a post office, banks and medical centre, having excellent sporting facilities, competition golf course, playing field, a skate park, bowling club with excellent greens and a swimming pool. Quick access to Helensvale railway station with direct links to Brisbane and the Airport, comprising of 2 excellent schools, direct access to the M1 to Griffith University. Very close to major theme parks of Wet 'n Wild, Movie World, and Dreamworld.
** Subject to Council Approval
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.