Nick & Jo Proudly Present 19 Mallee Way.
A whisper-quiet and impeccably-maintained pocket of "The Willows" estate is the fitting setting for this beautiful 3 bedroom 2 bathroom two-storey home on a low-maintenance 420sqm (approx.) block that finds itself nestled very close to stunning lakeside parklands, the suburb's enchanted "Secret Garden", playgrounds for the kids and even the exclusive Lake Karrinyup Country Club and its world-class golf-course resort. The flexibility and functionality in layout allows the possibility of the downstairs theatre room to be converted into a potential fourth bedroom – or home office – if need be. Your destiny is well and truly in your own hands, here!
Features include, but are not limited to:
• Settlement terms: Settlement to be no earlier than 28th January 2022
• A spacious downstairs open-plan kitchen, dining and family area behind a gorgeous French door that reveals split-system air-conditioning, gas-bayonet heating, a ceiling fan, a storage pantry, double sinks, a range hood, a Eurolec gas cooktop/oven, a quality Blanco stainless-steel dishwasher and two sets of double doors, extending outside to a private rear alfresco-entertaining deck where high angled ceilings, another fan and a striking water-blade feature meet lush backyard lawns and a delightful garden lemon tree in the corner
• A separate carpeted front theatre room that doubles personal living options, behind the peace and quiet of its own double French doors
• An upstairs television room – or parent's retreat – with carpet, a gas bayonet and double-door access out on to the front balcony from where a leafy aspect, an outlook to the street park and sitting benches and treetop views towards Lake Karrinyup can be enjoyed
• Huge carpeted king-sized upper-level master-bedroom suite with two separate entry doors, a massive walk-in wardrobe, a ceiling fan, split-system air-conditioning and an intimate ensuite bathroom, comprising of a shower, vanity and separate toilet
• Large, carpeted 2nd/3rd lower-level bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in robes, all only inches away from a contemporary main family bathroom, boasting a new bathtub and separate shower
• This 2002-built property also features a separate powder room, outdoor access from its laundry, a huge wraparound under-stair storeroom, a large double linen/storage cupboard, a separate single linen press, a remote-controlled double lock-up garage (with internal shopper's entry and a powered storage/workshop area), high ceilings, quality internal paint, natural slate/stone floor tiles, feature ceiling cornices and skirting boards, a security-alarm system, a gas hot-water system, front and rear reticulation, manicured gardens and two side-access gates for good measure
Also very near to bus stops, the freeway, Hamersley Public Golf Course, Carine Senior High School, Lake Gwelup Primary School, Primewest Gwelup Shopping Centre, Lake Gwelup, Stirling Train Station, the beach, other top educational facilities and the exciting Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment, this exceptional location has "living convenience" written all over it. It's almost too good to be true!
*All Offers are to be submitted through Market Buy (Ask Nick & Jo)*