Nestled amongst a leafy whisper quiet pocket of Pymble is this impressive, generously proportioned residence designed by the renowned architect, Michael Dysart, with a floorplan that provides outstanding lifestyle opportunity for a growing and/or multi-generational household. This home boasts eco-conscious design principles complemented with the highly coveted due North aspect highlighting its seamless indoor/outdoor living flow within the serenity of this peaceful enclave.
The floorplan of this house spans across three distinct levels with the added flexibility of a fully self-contained apartment complete with its own bedroom, bathroom with laundry facilities, kitchen, dining and living room. It is perfect for in-law living or dual-occupancy accommodation.
- Sundrenched outdoor living spaces overlooking pool and gardens
- Sparkling north-facing, in-ground pool framed by terrace and easy-care gardens
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout, LED downlights and 2 x carport
- North-facing balconies accessible from every room in the house
- Serene cul-de-sac position within close proximity to Pymble Train Station, buses, shops, Pymble Ladies' College, and Avondale Golf Club.
- Spacious split level layout, separating the living areas and bedrooms
- Master bedroom complete with walk-in-robe and ensuite
- 2 bedrooms featuring built-in-robes and access to balcony
- Gourmet kitchen equipped with induction cooking, dishwasher and ample storage
- Own separate entry
- Kitchen equipped with induction cooking, dishwasher and storage
- Open plan living and dining room
- Bedroom with built-in-robes, bathroom with laundry facilities
Disclaimer: Asset Realty believes that this information is correct but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain information has been obtained from external sources and has not been independently verified. You should make your own enquiries and check the information.