The land area is a huge 1,126 M2
The house was built in 1978 and is " sold as is "
The kitchen and bathroom could be renovated to get optimum rental return for an investor while building a new home at the rear if desired.
This block of land is R20 zoning , suitable to build two dwellings , alternatively renovate , live in or rent out the existing house as is and build another .
This quiet, sought after location is close to all amenities
Just a short walk to Quinn's Beach ,
Gumblossom park is diagonally opposite the property .
Quinns Rocks Primary school and Peter Moyes Anglican community school are within walking distance .
Convenient location to Marmion Ave , Mindarie Marina , shops, public transport and freeway access.
The house has mostly original Jarrah floorboards ,
Large double garage and workshop
Features include but not limited to
• Spacious kitchen
• Three good sized bedrooms all with jarrah floorboards .
• Enclosed rumpus room with pot belly stove
• Combined lounge and dining area .
• Laundry with second toilet
• Bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Gas heater in lounge room
• Evaporative Air conditioning
• Pot belly stove in rumpus room
• Reticulation front and rear
• SolarHart Hot Water
• Bore Water front and back yard
This is a sought after , desirable old part of Quinn's Rocks
Don't miss this opportunity to secure this prime rare large block and build your dream home !
Call Linley on 0413104958 to arrange a viewing as it won't last long