Space, style and sophistication will be in abundance for those lucky enough to secure this stunning Surfers Paradise home. This is your chance to live the iconic Gold Coast lifestyle in a luxurious residence just moments from popular shops, vibrant nightlife and world-renowned surf beaches.
The three-storey floorplan has been cleverly designed to make the most of the space on offer with 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms along with a selection of sumptuous gathering spaces.
A light-filled living room is set just off the entry with a free-flowing design that draws you through to the open-plan kitchen, dining and lounge room. Banks of sliding and bi-fold doors create a seamless connection to the enclosed patio and wrap-around alfresco while anyone who loves to cook will feel drawn to the gourmet kitchen.
A double garage, two separate laundry facilities and a powder room complete this ground floor. Three bedrooms and two bathrooms are set on the mid-level including the oversized master suite with a walk-in robe, a luxe ensuite including spa bath and a private balcony. Bedroom four is perched elegantly on the third level with an attached office/studio/nursery, an ensuite and generous 6 door built-in robe. Also located on this level is a hidden attic for storage with abundant hanging and shelving.
This unique property is set within the prized pocket of Surfers Paradise called Budds Beach and is just moments from everything that makes this iconic destination so well-known. Including Bumbles Café, nail and lash bar, Edwards & Co hairdresser, homewares store, dog wash, light rail, the riverfront with sandy parklands and boat ramp 100m from the front door.
- Luxurious three-storey home within a prestigious and sought-after location
- Four bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms plus an office for working from home
- Mid-level master suite with a walk-in robe, ensuite and private balcony
- A large living room and an open-plan kitchen, dining and lounge room
- A sleek kitchen with a centre island and ample storage and well-appointed appliances
- Host guests outdoors with the alfresco offering covered and uncovered areas
- An attached double garage and extra parking for two vehicles in front
- Ample storage throughout, air-conditioning and glorious skyline views
- Walk to vibrant nightlife, restaurants, cafes, shops and the beach