Spacious Art Deco Apartment with Harbour Views
This charming 2 bedroom apartment is set in a quintessential art deco boutique block, superbly located near the best that Neutral Bay has to offer. With generous proportions including an oversized north-facing sunroom, generous open plan living/dining and separate entrances from the front and rear, this apartment feels more like a house. Traditional character features, high ceilings and original timber floors, make this a haven of charm and sophistication.
- Boutique 1920's renovated block of only 5 apartments
- City views with glimpses of Fort Denison, Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Large renovated kitchen, modern stainless steel appliances
- Spacious double bedrooms with built-ins, timber floors
- Separate enclosed garage with space for second car in front
- Exclusive use storage cage