Live Streaming via GAVL
McGrath clients have the opportunity to watch, bid and buy on live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link:
To be able to bid online, you must download the free GAVL App.
Located within a peaceful street mere metres away from Blackburn Station and Blackburn Village Precinct, this pristine and freshly renovated two storey brick townhouse offers an exceptional entry into an exclusive, blue-ribbon locale.
The well-placed master bedroom features a walk-in robe and modern ensuite; whilst upstairs delivers two further robed bedrooms and a contemporary family bathroom. Outdoors, a private garden courtyard with an open-air deck and alfresco zone provides an enjoyable spot to rest and relax.
Including a standalone laundry, gas ducted heating, private and low maintenance rear courtyard area with garden shed and oversized single lock-up garage with rear access.
Located within a short stroll to Blackburn Train Station, near Blackburn Primary and Box Hill High School, moments to the Eastern Freeway, Forest Hill Chase and Blackburn North Shopping Centre as well as the numerous parklands and reserves that surround is outstanding location.
Whether it be downsizing, your first home, a young family or the investor looking for capital growth and strong rental yield – an inspection of this property is a must.
- All bedrooms and lounge area are north-facing
- Open plan living/dining and kitchen zone, separate formal lounge
- Kitchen fitted with gas cooktop, corner pantry and bay window
- Master bedroom downstairs with walk in robe and ensuite
- Two further bedrooms both with large built-in robes
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower; separate powder room
- Peaceful, private and low maintenance rear courtyard area
- Large standalone laundry and under-stair storage
- Oversized single lock up garage with rear access
- Conveniently located to Blackburn Station and Village Shops
- Close proximity to Box Hill Shopping Centre and Forest Hill Chase
- Near Blackburn Lake, parks and reserves, restaurants and cafes