Prime Maylands Location
You're going to love the proximity to Maylands' bustling 8th Avenue and Whatley Crescent from the location of this two-bedroom brick and tile townhouse.
This low-maintenance property offers the ultimate lifestyle where you can be sipping lattes, sampling artisan beer or browsing the eclectic shops in just a five-minute walk.
Occupying 92sqm, upstairs, there are two bedrooms and a bathroom, while downstairs there is a spacious open-plan living and dining leading out to a private courtyard - ideal for entertaining year-round.
Situated on the cusp of Mt Lawley, this two-storey townhouse is an incredible option for a first home buyer, FIFO-worker, uni students (ECU is just two-kilometres away)
or an investor.
Features at a glance:
• Two bedrooms, one bathroom
• Master bedroom has a ceiling fan, split system air-conditioning and a walk-in robe
• Open plan living and dining leading out to alfresco dining
• Kitchen with bench seating and a free-standing electric cooker
• Separate laundry
• Close to Mount Lawley and Inglewood Borders
• Fully enclosed paved courtyard with a shade sail
• Security screens
• Spiral staircase leading upstairs to the bedrooms
• Floating floorboards in the living area, carpet in the bedrooms
• Dedicated car bay
• Pets Allowed
• Private entryway
• 68 sqm of living plus the courtyard brick and tile double-story townhouse
• Situated on the cusp of Mt Lawley and walking distance to many cafes, a brewery and shops
Many shops, cafes, parks, buses and the Maylands train station are a short walk away. You also have many amenities, Northbridge, Mt Lawley, Perth CBD, the airport, Ascot Racecourse and Edith Cowan University, Optus Stadium, the Crown Entertainment Complex and main arterial roads within easy reach.
Council Rates approximate $1,204.90 PA
Water Rates approximate $1,009.09 PA
Strata Fees approximate $400 PQ
Currently rented at $230.00 pw till 9/01/2022
In this highly sought-after area, this low-maintenance townhouse won't remain on the market for long. Please don't hesitate to contact John Caputo on 0433 157 384 today.
*Some of the images are virtual staging.