Comfortable 3 bedroom Double Brick Townhouse Offering Absolute Convenience
Register to bid online with AUCTIONNOW.
-ONLINE AUCTION: Saturday 18th December 2021 @ 3:30pm, ONLINE via AUCTION NOW
To follow the auction live online or to register to bid login and follow the prompts on AUCTION NOW
– please click on the link below to register to bid online.
Online Auction Link: https://auctionnow.com.au/properties/82217
Offering a stylish yet low-maintenance lifestyle of absolute convenience, this well-configured townhouse provides flawlessly presented interiors that are enhanced with space, natural light and practicality. It creates a fabulous opportunity for a first home buyer, young family or investor seeking to enter the thriving and in-demand Auburn market.
It is nestled within a leafy, well-kept complex and close to transportation's, shops, restaurant and cafes.
• Double brick and concrete construction with North facing.
• Combined Lounge and dining with timber flooring throughout.
• 3 good-sized bedrooms, each with build-in wardrobes.
• Stone kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances.
• Stylishly presented main bathroom, master ensuite and w/c.
• Split system air-conditioning equipped for master room and second bedroom.
• Polished timber flooring teamed with a neutral colour scheme.
• Lock garage with internal access.
• Near all everyday amenities including shops, Auburn and Lidcombe train station and parks.
• Two levels of space and comfort, perfect for family living.
• Low-maintenance court yard.
• Current rent:$520/week
Lease expire: 22/01/2021
Water: $157 p/q
Council: $293 p/q
Strata: $231 p/q
While Waters & Carpenter First National Auburn have taken all care in preparing this information and used their best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Waters & Carpenter First National Auburn urge prospective purchasers to make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.