Motivated sellers with very clear instructions.....10% deposit and 30-day settlement, we are selling!
Ideally located just 125 meters from the sand on the Broadwater this quality built residence must be sold. You'll love the quiet location and easy access to Centenary Park with a choice of two boat ramps and park bench to relax and enjoy the waterfront.
Standout features include:
* High-quality finishes and attention to detail throughout
* Three extra-large bedrooms with two bathrooms plus powder room.
* Spacious master suite with walk-in robe and luxury ensuite
* Modern kitchen with gas cooking, Ariston pyrolytic oven & stone benchtops
* Fully tiled open plan living area opens to the east-facing alfresco entertainment patio.
* Separate upstairs family room opens to an East facing balcony with water glimpses
* Cool off in summer with the easy to maintain plunge pool with shade sails
* Relax with air-conditioned comfort throughout
* Winter ambience is cleverly created with the flickering electric fireplace
* Plenty of storage throughout, including great under stair (Harry Potter Room)
* Eco-friendly home with a 3 kW 16-panel solar system
* Fully fenced residence with private entrance, intercom and sliding electric gate to the double lock-up garage with internal access
Just move in relax and enjoy, our sellers need a quick sale and must sell.
Please contact Tony via your preferred communication method, Email, SMS, phone to arrange your personal inspection today.
This property is being sold by Auction and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.