SOLD by Paul Richards!
Superbly located overlooking the cherished garden and neighbouring strawberry fields this classic late 60's double brick family home is on the market for the very first time. The quality of the build at the time, together with detailed recent sale preparations, increase the overall appeal of this 'neat as a pin' offering. Features of note include:
• Double brick construction set in stone upon the peak of a knoll
• Polished timber floors & new premium wool carpet & roller blinds
• Four spacious bedrooms, main with BIR.
• Freshly painted throughout
• Newly installed central slow combustion heater & granite hearth
• Brand new oven and fridge
• Eye-catching solid brass fixtures and fittings
• Large picture windows with vistas from every room
• Gorgeous garden surrounds with 50-year-old avenue of oaks shading an array of flowering shrubs including camelia, hydrangea and box hedge.
• North facing home with scope for extension to the rear or skyward (stcc)
• Valuable solar system
• Top quality bore (under 250ppm & 2000 GAL/HR approx.)
• Vegetable patch, fruit trees and shaded rear lawn
Carey Gully is one of the most tightly held locations within the Adelaide Hills. With picturesque views, peaceful surrounds, easy access to the Bridgewater freeway interchange, and a bus stop within walking distance, it's plain to see why this particular property has been in the family for generations.
Please call 0439 844 588 or email to register your interest in this premium property.