The Phone Code for this property is: 21597. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
A truly unique find on the Darwin property market, this newly refurbished complex of 15 two bedroom units is now available for purchase.
Situated in the prime location of Stuart Park, a predominantly residential yet inner suburb of Darwin. This gem is a part of a friendly neighbourhood, and only a short walking distance to local parks (100m), CBD (1km), transport links and Darwin attractions.
20 Gothenburg Crescent is a safe, quiet, family orientated building, which stays at 95% occupancy year round. The tenants whom currently reside are both on long and short term leases. These tenants form a safe and welcoming community for their children to play in the enclosed ground floor playground and facilities.
This coincides with close proximity to local schools, day-care, waterfront, esplanade, botanical gardens and (Dinah) beach.
The complex itself comprises of:
- 70's retro aesthetic in true Darwin character
- 15 secure units, 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, open dining/living, laundry/bathroom combo
- Security panelling and dead bolts on each unit)
- 10 renovated units, 5 partly renovated: tenants have the choice of fully furnished, part furnished or unfurnished
- 1 off street parking space per unit
- 2 or 3 air conditioners per unit
- Enclosed ground floor playground
- Well maintained garden areas
- Louvred windows
- Double brick walls
- Water and gas bills included in rent
Other things of note, there is strictly no smoking inside units & small pets are accepted (pending approval).
This phenomenal business opportunity is a viable investment with 7% overall average income, with the option to strata title - subject to council approval.
Get in touch today!
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.