THE ULTIMATE IN LOW MAINTENANCE LIVING
Sitting pretty on a 549sqm block of ultra low maintenance property in the sought-after Princeton Estate, this exemplary four-bedroom, two-bathroom single storey residence has an abundancy of practical space and features a functional open plan layout for the entire family to enjoy.
Fuss-free from start to finish, the entry is adorned with poured limestone, tidy garden beds and artificial turf. Soaring high ceilings and bamboo polished flooring throughout only enrich the appeal, with a good-sized study or home office situated at the front, and two large theatre/games rooms of similar size further down the hall, both with sliding pocket doors.
A dual entry powder room is based just off the hall, with access from the spacious master bedroom. Featuring generous his and her walk-in robes and an ensuite with spa bath, separate shower, single laminate vanity and a bathroom heat light, all the luxuries are catered for.
The floor plan utilises the ever-practical open plan living, dining and kitchen layout. A good-sized kitchen is complimented by stone benchtops, soft close cabinetry, double sink, Neff induction cooktop, double fridge recess and an appliance cupboard. Overlooking the living and dining area and allowing for seamless interaction, a paved undercover alfresco is accessible through the sliding security door in the dining and is the perfect setting for year-round entertaining with friends and family. The undemanding rear garden is paved and features artificial lawn, with an extra height limestone wall to the back boundary for added privacy.
A smaller secondary alfresco off the living permits filtered natural light to enter, brightening up the already open space. Towards the rear of the property, you'll find multiple storage cupboards and three carpeted minor bedrooms. Not your average bedrooms, bed two is king sized and enjoys a double built-in robe. Bedroom three is queen sized with a double built-in robe, and bed four king sized, both featuring manual roller shutters for extra comfort. The minor bedrooms share a spacious family bathroom that is tiled from floor to ceiling with bath, shower, single vanity, and have access to the sizable laundry with copious space and separate toilet.
Ambient LED lighting, smart wired technology, and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, you'll have peace of mind with a monitored alarm system, security doors and screens fitted throughout, and shatter resistant tinting to rear and side windows. The smooth driveway flows to the large double garage, boasting additional attic storage. With the added benefit of neighbours joined on only one side, there isn't a creature comforts that isn't catered for here. Call Damien Lloyd on 0410 574 626 to register your interest.
• 4 bedroom, 2 bathrooms with double car garage
• Low maintenance entry with poured limestone, easy car garden beds and artificial turf
• High ceilings, smart wired and LED lights throughout
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Good sized front study, home office or gym
• Two large theatre/activity rooms with sliding pocket doors
• Dual entry powder room off hallway
• Spacious master bedroom with his and her walk-in robes
• Master ensuite with spa bath, shower, single vanity, and powder room access
• Open plan kitchen, loving and dining layout
• Kitchen with stone benchtops, soft close cabinetry, deep pantry, dishwasher, double sink and fridge recess, Neff induction cooktop and appliance cupboard
• Gas bayonet
• Paved undercover alfresco off dining with weather blinds
• Smaller secondary alfresco off living with great natural light
• King and queen-sized minor bedrooms, 2 with double built-in robes and manual roller shutters
• Family bathroom with bath, shower, and single vanity
• Large laundry with great storage and separate toilet
• Alarm system, security doors and screens fitted throughout and shatter resistant tinting to rear and side windows
• Low maintenance, easy care paved back yard with artificial turf and extra height boundary wall
• Situated in the Princeton Estate amongst numerous parks and reserves including Candella Lake, Telford Crescent Reserve, Stirling Civic Gardens and more
• 1.3km from Roselea Shopping Centre with amenities including Woolworths, BWS, pharmacy, cafés, and childcare services
• Close to Stirling Train Station
• Close to Westfield Innaloo Shopping Centre
• Close to the hustle and bustle of the Osborne Park business district
• Only a short drive to the Perth CBD with easy access to the Mitchell Freeway