Auction Location: On site
Sitting on the border of Castle Hills most sought after estate, this family home's quiet street location is the closest the Castlewood Estate gets to local shops, schools and the metro station. With a variety of open and airy living spaces, spacious bedrooms and multiple study/work spaces, this home caters for the large family and those looking for a quality work from home set up. Complete with a huge under house storage area downstairs with attached laundry and workshop space, the yard space overlooks the stunning bushy backdrop and is framed with neat gardens and secure fences.
Falling into the catchment for quality schools, this home is in the catchment for and within 5 minutes drive for both Castle Hill High School and Castle Hill Public School, and nearby to great private school options including Gilroy Catholic College, St Gabriel's School & Hills Adventist College. Only 14 minutes walk to both Castle Towers for all your shopping needs, and the Castle Hill Metro for swift city access, the home is also 5 minutes walk away to the nearest bus stop, leaving options in abundance.
- Spacious lounges and dining room span over the split level floor plan, including a huge sunken living room connected to the outdoor decked entertainment space. Separate casual and formal dining space create ample opportunity for different style of living, whether it be family or entertainment focused
- The huge centrally located kitchen sits easily accessible to all common spaces. Complete with gas cooking and quality appliances, the space is complemented by an oversized island that is paired with the bench space, features 20mm Caesarstone tops.
- Four bedrooms and two study spaces complete the living quarters of the home. The master bedroom features a spacious ensuite and walk-in robe, while the remaining bedrooms are complete with built-in robes. Connected to the third bedroom is the large study with storage space.
- Extra features include reverse cycle air to all rooms, double entry doors, plenty of storage space and stunning bush aspect outlook.
- Tiered yard spaces with natural trees and stunning bush outlook
- Decked entertainment space overlooking lawns and gardens
- Huge under house storage with additional workshop space.
- Castlewood Park | 1.1km (14 min walk)
- Castle Towers Shopping Center | 1.1km (14 min walk)
- Castle Hill Metro Station | 1.1km (14 min walk)
- Hills Showground Metro | 3.8km (7 min drive)
- Sydney CBD | 31.5km (32 min drive)
- Closest Bus Stop – Crane Rd | 350m (5 min walk)
- Castle Hill Public School | 2.2km (5 min drive)
- Castle Hill High School | 2.3km (5 min drive)
- Hills Adventist College | 800m (11 min walk)
- Gilroy Catholic College | 2.6km (5 min drive)
- St Gabriels School | 2.3km (4 min drive)
Municipality: The Hills Council