Set within the manicured grounds of the "Alcove" in the heart of St Ives is this well-appointed modern 2-bedroom apartment with a blissful and serene leafy outlook, perfect for executive couples or singles, discerning downsizers, a young family or investors alike. Offering a free-flowing floorplan seamlessly integrating the spacious balcony, combined living/dining room and the modern kitchen providing the ideal layout for both living and entertaining. Both bedrooms come with built-in robes and the master bedroom features its own ensuite bathroom. Additionally, the apartment offers a study/media room and internal laundry room with dryer. The residents of "Alcove" have access to enjoy the development's resort-like amenities such as the indoor aquatic center including lap pool, spa and sauna, and the fully-equipped gym. Fall in love with St Ives' charming village environment with an abundance of family-friendly parks, walking distance to St Ives Shopping Village and the locals' favorite cafes, excellent schools for both public and private, and easy access to public transport.
- 2 bedrooms with built-in robes. Master with ensuite bathroom
- Open plan living/dining room flowing out onto North-East facing balcony
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and integrated dishwasher
- Internal laundry room with dryer
- Study/media room
- R/C A/C, Security intercom, and secure building access
- 1 car space + storage cage
- Indoor aquatic centre including lap pool, spa and sauna
- Fully-equipped gym
- Short level walk to shops, cafes, medical services, and parks
- Buses to Gordon Station, the Northern Beaches, Macquarie Shopping Centre and the CBD
- Within St Ives Primary and St Ives High School catchment zone
- Close proximity to excellent private schools - Masada, Brigidine, Ravenswood Colleges
Disclaimer: Asset Realty believes that this information is correct but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain information has been obtained from external sources and has not been independently verified. You should make your own enquiries and check the information.