The Crème de la Greene of Belconnen!
This quaint townhouse has been renovated yet maintaining its original charm which exudes charisma and personality. With a beautifully decorated front yard and a perfectly sun-filled courtyard, you are sure to fall in love instantly.
Perfect for the young family wanting to settle down roots in a location which is close to the city yet in a cul-de-sac street with a fantastic suburban vibe. Alternatively, this is also a wonderful investment property for the savvy investor!
Just a stone’s throw away to Westfield’s Belconnen where you can indulge in the many restaurants and shops then make your way over to Lake Ginninderra and take a stroll through John Knight Park!
- Two bedrooms
- Two toilets with separate bathroom
- Separate laundry
- Combined living & dining
- Wall-mounted heating & cooling system
- Semi-enclosed carport with storage & roller door
- Beautifully maintained gardens with generous lighting & shade
- Within walking distance to Belconnen CBD & surrounding parklands
- EER 1.5
- 79sqm of internal living space
- 190sqm parcel of land
- NO body corporate
- Water approx.: $215.81pq
- Rates approx.: $599.37pq
- Land tax approx.: $730.75pq
- Rental appraisal approx.: $450 - $470pw