END DATE SALE - all offers presented to the owners Saturday 22nd May at 6pm (the owners reserve the right to sell prior)
Slightly elevated with a secure gated entry, this stunning residence is sitting pretty in a most enviable South Scarborough location.
Lush mature gardens are a feature of the home, offering privacy and also a quiet sanctuary from the usual buzz of this iconic beachside suburb. The floor plan is large and very flexible to suit all tastes and family sizes.
The luxurious master suite is located on the ground floor so Executives, 'semi retired' or downsizers will delighted with this floorplan.
Alternatively, larger families with "teens" will enjoy the separation and space of a 2nd upstairs living room and 3 huge bedrooms - all with built-in robes.
This home oozes quality and style. Presenting in near new condition, it won't last long.....
FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE:
- Secure, west-facing, decked front courtyard - perfect for sunset drinks!
- Double Garage with secure rear and internal access
- Alarm system
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Solar Panels
- Gas Hot Water System
- Spacious Double door entry with feature lighting and solid timber floor throughout
- Master Bedroom, walk-in robe with ample hanging and shelves
- Guests powder room
- Huge Kitchen fitted with Corian Stone benchtops, European appliances (incl dishwasher & 5 burner gas cooktop) double pantry and double fridge.
- A breakfast bar offering generous seating for casual meals and drinks
- Spacious laundry with ample cupboard space and built-in shelving
- Storeroom (external)
- Under stair storage, suitable for cellar
- Flexible dining and living room options
- Lush, tropical rear courtyard with built-in seating, water features and Shade Sale
- Carpeted throughout
- Large 2nd living area
- 3 king-size bedrooms with BIR and shelves
- Main bathroom with bathtub
- Linen Cupboard
- Separate toilet
THE LIFESTYLE YOU WOULD LIVE:
200m to Brighton Road Food Market, cafes and restaurants
350m to Drift Kitchen & Skol Bar
950m to the beach
2.8km to Karrinyup Shopping Centre
400m to Scarborough Primary School
4.5km to Churchlands High School
Nearby Private Schools
- St Mary's AGS (Karrinyup)
- Hale Boys School (Wembley Downs)
- Newman College (Churchlands)
Email agent for more property details and comparative sales/price guidance