Style - Versatility - Location
Bordering the coveted Beleura Hill precinct, this substantial dual – level fully renovated residence set on 1000m2 (approx.) offers space and style with beachside living. Just a short stroll to Mornington Golf/Country Club, Mills Beach and the famous Beleura Cliff Path.
With great attention to detail, no stone has been left unturned in creating a comfortably modern and stunning home for the discerning buyer.
Featuring a spacious and flexible design that offers home business or separate teenage/ inlaw accommodation with private entry options, the home consists of 3 living zones, 4 generous bedrooms – 3 with built in wardrobes – a vast main suite with huge walk in robe and luxurious ensuite with walk in shower, 2 further bathrooms – one with free standing bathtub. Ducted heating throughout and split system air conditioning ensure your comfort all year round.
The stunning light filled kitchen, fitted with stone benchtops and Bosch appliances, adjoins a meals/family area offering panoramic views over the tree-tops toward Moorooduc and Arthurs Seat and is sure to become the family’s favourite meeting place.
A wrap around veranda offers elevated covered outdoor entertainment with breathtaking views.
Offering incredibly rare off street parking, the property has an oversized double garage and a second driveway leading to a secure gated parking area for additional cars/boat/caravan.
Professionally renovated to the highest level, with top quality fixtures and fittings, this is an opportunity to simply move in and start enjoying everything this exceptional property and Mornington have to offer.
* Large alfresco balcony looking towards Arthurs Seat
* Spacious design with 3 living zones & study
* Ceiling fans throughout
* King sized main suite with WIR & ensuite
* Two additional bathrooms
* Expansive laundry with plenty of storage
* Ducted heating & split system air conditioning
* Double remote garage & lush gardens
* Caravan & boat off street parking
* Water Tanks
* Garden Shed
* Landscaped Gardens
* Walking distance to shops, cafes & restaurants
* Just metres to Mornington Golf Club, Mills Beach & Esplanade walks
• 2km to Mornington Main Street shopping precinct
• 1km to the Beleura Cliff Path walking track and Mills Beach
• Easy access to Peninsula Link Freeway
• The kids can easily walk to the following Schools - St Macartan's Parish Primary School, Padua College, Mornington Secondary College, Mornington Park Primary,
• Easy drive to Peninsula Grammar, Toorak College and Balcombe Grammar
• Close to Beleura Private Hospital (1.8kms) The Bays Hospital (2.3kms)
• Mornington's excellent Medical, Dental and Allied Health services
• Bus stop 600m away
• Close to Civic Reserve skate park and the new Sporting Ground (3.5kms)
• Close to the Mornington Racecourse and Mornington Craft Market (3.8kms)
• At the gateway to the Mornington Peninsula’s world class Golf Courses, Wineries, stunning beaches, walking trails and National Parks
Your home will always be the place for which you feel the deepest affection, no matter where you are.
Your home is where the heart is.
Call Janet or David today to book your personal tour.
Photo ID is required for all inspections
Inspections as advertised or by appointment.