Luxury Living with Lake Views!
Representing not simply the opportunity to buy a home, but the opportunity to own an icon. 22 Lochside Drive defines expansive, with 551m2 of living space internally. Combining oversized bedrooms, numerous living areas, a dedicated games room, full length balcony, a pool, a spa, 9ft ceilings, and breathtaking views, this property demands immediate inspection.
A true statement of architectural brilliance, this luxury residence is perched with unmatched grandeur and spectacular views on a sought after 800m2 allotment in prestigious Fresh Water village, overlooking Lake Eden.
Distinctive architecture is desirable in a dream home; likewise fine finishings, uncompromised quality fittings and fixtures. The designing, detail and construction process employed in creating this luxurious residence was meticulous & comprehensive resulting in an innovative, exclusive and sophisticated design.
Upon entry you're greeted by the grand staircase, fit for a castle. To your left is a huge downstairs entertaining area complete with a bar and reverse cycle air-conditioning unit. Further you'll find a separate family room with reverse cycle air-conditioning; huge master suite with a walk-in robe and ensuite; second downstairs bedroom with built-in robe- both equipped with reverse cycle air-conditioning; separate bathroom and laundry complete with a linen closet.
Upstairs is a further 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, second and third living, kitchen, and dining area. The lavish kitchen has been built for a true cuisine connoisseur with ample bench and storage space; breakfast bar; stainless steel appliances such as a Bosch gas cooktop and Euro dishwasher; built-in microwave shelf; and electric oven.
This home is especially suited for duel living with both floors offering multiple living areas, bedrooms, and bathrooms. The ground floor presents a master suite complete with an ensuite and walk in robe, two separate living areas, a second bedroom with a built-in robe, and a main bathroom. The top floor features the kitchen and dining room, as well as a second master with walk-in robe and ensuite, third and fourth bedroom both with built-in robes, two separate living areas, and the main bathroom.
The lucky buyer's summer in their new home is going to be unmatched with so many features to provide relaxation and bliss. A fibreglass, saltwater, solar heated in-ground sparkling pool with built-in auto floor cleaning system is perfect for the kids to swim and play in whilst the adults relax by the pool under the Bali hut with a cool drink in hand. If inside in the cool is where you'd rather be, take advantage of the indoor bar and living area with air-conditioning!
The superior design provides a rare privacy and seldom found feeling of tranquility - whether you're entertaining by the poolside, reading a book on the balcony, enjoying the superb views from the kitchen or simply relaxing in the lounge.
Brand new high quality carpet has been installed throughout the home to make this home simply move in ready!
Interior features you'll love:
• Full masters quarters downstairs with more than enough room for an additional retreat, complete with walk-in robe, ensuite, and reverse cycle air-conditioner
• A second master bedroom upstairs also equipped with a walk-in robe, ensuite with spa bath and double vanity, ceiling fan, and ducted
• Additional 3 large bedrooms with air-conditioning, ceiling fans, and built-in robes
• Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout upper level
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning units in lower level living areas
• Ceramic tiles and timber flooring throughout
• A total of four separate living areas
• Open plan kitchen and dining
• Built-in pantry and microwave shelf
• Stainless steel appliances including Bosch oven and Miele dishwasher
• 4 bathrooms total, 2 with double vanities
• Downstairs air-conditioned living area with built-in bar
• Full length, covered balcony accessible via the upstairs living and master bedroom
• A second covered balcony on the opposite side of the home accessible via the open plan kitchen and dining
• 9ft ceilings
Exterior features you'll love:
• Fibreglass, saltwater, solar heated in-ground sparkling pool with built-in auto floor cleaning system and 2 year warranty on chlorinator
• Outdoor spa
• Bali hut
• Covered alfresco with tiled floor
• Landscaped and low maintenance gardens
• Fully fenced yard
• Garden shed 3m x 3m
• 5kw solar system
• Two car garage with storage shelves and internal access
• Security screens throughout
• Security alarms
• Roof insulation
• Gas hot water- town gas
• Steel frame build
• 5 Foxtel points
• 800m2 block
• Year built- 2008
Prepare to fall in love with a home that is nothing short of spectacular within and offers a stunning, picturesque outlook and superb entertaining facilities as well. Truly tranquil and calming - a private sanctuary you'll find enjoyment in every single day.
Don't miss out on this rare opportunity to own a home this grand with unmatched views and features. Call Ryan Suhle today on 0427 706 699!
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. Due to relevant legislations, a price guide isn't available for properties being sold without a price or via auction. Websites may filter a property being sold without a price or via auction into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.