Light, stylish and uniquely designed, this groovy two storey apartment is located in one of New Farm's best spots. Complete with a split level design offering City, River and Story Bridge views appealing to buyers seeking a serene yet convenient lifestyle.
Positioned in the popular 'Lindenlea', a low rise solid 1980's brick complex with a modern twist, you are in the heart of it all, with restaurants, cafés, shops and transport a short stroll out the front door. Howard Smith Wharves is just down the road and the CBD not too much further. You will be proud to call 23 Lindenlea home sweet home!
The apartment itself offers an easy indoor, outdoor lifestyle with a generous open plan design, sleek kitchen, two bedrooms and two generous balconies – one featured off the living area with a lush green backdrop and the other off the master bedroom with breathtaking city views. With brand new carpets throughout, this is an opportunity to indulge your flair for interior design with great potential to add extraordinary value.
- Open plan living and dining flowing through to balcony with lush green backdrop
- Sleek kitchen with quality appliances and ample storage
- Two bedrooms, master extending onto private balcony with incredible city views!
- Funky bathroom with bath, integrated laundry, separate toilet
- Light filled, air conditioning, ceiling fans
- Shared riverfront alfresco area with water views, pet friendly
- Well maintained, low body corporate, lock-up garage and storage
- Easy stroll to the CBD and Howard Smith Wharves precinct
- Quiet locale, walk to shops, transport, ferry terminal, cafes and restaurants
A brilliant opportunity to purchase your very own city view apartment in the heart of New Farm!
Call listing agents Ivo Kornel and Sarah Cantle to arrange a private viewing.