Location, Location, Location!
- 2 good sized bedrooms, each fitted with built-in robes
- Main bedroom features separate balcony
- Spacious open plan lounge / dining room with access to balcony
- Centrally located kitchen equipped with electric cooking appliances
- Family bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Security screens fitted to doors and windows
- Internal laundry
- Single covered carport
- Gated complex
- Conveniently located in the heart of the city centre
- Currently rented at $275 per week until January 2022
This is the epitome of convenient city living! Unit 23 at 5 Clifford Street in Toowoomba City sits perfectly in the gated complex of 30, providing easy access to Grand Central Shopping Centre, Laurel Bank Park and comes with all of the perks of inner city living.
The single level brick unit, located on the second floor features 2 generous built-in bedrooms, the main bedroom complete with access to its own balcony. The open plan lounge and dining room is spacious in size and leads to the front covered porch. The kitchen overlooking the living area is home to an electric cook top, electric wall oven, rangehood and offers plenty of bench space and cupboards. The family bathroom has a separate shower and bath, and the laundry hosts a single tub with built-in storage.
Additional benefits include security screens to all doors and windows for additional peace of mind and an electric hot water system and for your vehicle there is an allocated single carport.
Investors - this complex is popular with tenants due to its practicality and inner city location! The unit is currently rented at $275 per week until January 2022 with the potential to increase to $295 per week, subject to market conditions. Body Corporate Fees are $480 per quarter.
Don't pass this one by! For your convenience Team Elevate is available 7 days a week to arrange your private viewing.
General rates: currently $1,036.08 net per half year
Water rates: currently $314.95 net per half year plus consumption
Primary school state catchment: Toowoomba North State School
High school state catchment: Harristown State High School
Home Built: 1991