Auction Cancelled - Offer pending
What the present owner loved:
. The quiet loop street overlooking parkland
. The lovely neighbours
. The light filled sunroom in the winter months
. The ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling ensuring comfort year round
This has to be one of the best buys in the Valley. Opposite expansive parkland in a quiet loop street, this fully renovated four-bedroom ensuite home is the perfect upsizing opportunity for you and your family.
Simply stroll to Lazzari Bros for your morning coffee, picnic at the serene Kambah Pool or take advantage of the endless walking trails on offer at Mt Arawang, Mt Taylor and Urambi Hills. With the neighbourhood ovals, multiple early learning centres, local schools and the Kambah Village shopping precinct just a short walk away - this is truly the perfect family-friendly location.
With all the hard work complete, this home is ready for its new owners to move in and enjoy. The perfect north/east aspecting is complemented by the extensive use of floor to ceiling glass throughout that maximises the natural light in the home. The kitchen has been renovated for your benefit and includes an electric stand alone cooktop, dishwasher, pantry and it has a lovely outlook over the rear garden.
There is wonderful flexibility in the floorplan with the fabulous approved sunroom addition. It comes complete with window treatments and will be a perfect work from home option, craft area, children's playroom, gym or simply an extension of the living space. There is seamless flow from the indoors to the outdoors with the inclusion of lovely glass sliding doors leading you to the rear gardens. Sited on a large block of over 885m2, the gardens are expansive and offer plenty of space for children and pets to play.
Rapidly becoming one of the most sought after suburbs in Tuggeranong, Kambah is a wonderful family friendly area with easy access to amenities. If you have been searching for a lovely home where all the hard work has been completed, be sure to inspect 23 Attiwell Cct, Kambah.
• Fully renovated four-bedroom ensuite family home in a quiet street with lovely neighbours
• Perfectly positioned opposite expansive parkland and just a short walk to Kambah Village
• Renovated kitchen with electric standalone cooktop, dishwasher, pantry, and garden outlook
• North/east facing living area complete with floor to ceiling windows for lovely natural light
• Generous main bedroom with built in robes, renovated ensuite bathroom and sliding door access to the rear gardens
• Spacious secondary bedrooms with built in robes to two
• Renovated main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and separate bath and w/c
• Versatile floor plan with formal and informal living areas and additional sunroom
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling installed for year-round comfort
• Solar panels installed for excellent energy efficiency – currently on a long-term contract with a 46-cent rebate
• As new flooring throughout the home
• New hot water system installed
• Wired in smoke alarms for peace of mind
• LED downlights throughout with dimmer switches in the bedrooms
• Extra power points have been installed for convenience
• Generous rear garden with grassed area for children and pets to play
• Single carport with storage room to the rear and additional parking off street is available