Located towards the end of a short, no-through road, in the highly sought after Nobbys Creek locale is this rare, beautifully clean, quality farm of 101*Acres (40.9*Ha) providing an abundance of water from 2 Creeks which meander through the property & also a large, spring fed dam.
Total privacy is assured in the architecturally designed home (built 2006), which was cleverly designed to accommodate dual living needs for guests or extended family. Every room enjoys uninterrupted views ranging from grazing paddocks to mountain vistas of Mt Warning, The Cougals & Border Ranges.
The property will ideally suit horses and cattle and is presently running 40 breeders, all year round. Another option could be Eco Tourism (STCA).
Beautifully appointed with quality throughout, the home features;
* Ultra modern kitchen, Caesar stone bench tops, gas cooking , electric cooking, dishwasher and ample storage.
* Stunning Black Butt hardwood flooring throughout
* Master bedroom (carpets, walk in robe & fan)
* All bedrooms have built-in robes, carpets, fans & of course, beautiful views
* Main bathroom has a separate shower & bathtub
* Separate toilet with hand basin
* Solar & Instantaneous gas Hot Water
* 2 x Poly tanks (total 65,000 Ltrs *)
* Shed 9 x 15 Mtrs (concrete floor, power and 2 carports - 1 end has a caravan & other end could park another car). 2 x extra height motorised roll-a-doors. High Gable is insulated.
* Solar power - 12 panels 2.2 kw* and a new 3KVA Inverter which allows for an upgrade with additional panels)
Conveniently located 8.7KM* Murwillumbah, Gold Coast airport & beaches 41KM* away.
If you are looking for a fantastic rural property that ticks all the boxes, an inspection of this property will not disappoint.
Call rural agent, Stewart Baericke on 0400 904 907 to arrange your private viewing of this superb rural opportunity.