Tapered into the elevation of Arthurs Seat to capture sweeping northerly views across the bay, this long-cherished hinterlands home is on the market for the first time in 38 years!
Framing panoramic views throughout, the three-bedroom residence boasts two living areas and a practical and well-appointed kitchen where even doing the dishes will be a visual delight, while a home office, studio and workshop will appeal to artists and writers in this inspirational location.
Sliding glass doors off the main living room open to a north-facing alfresco deck on the upper level with a spectacular bird's-eye view across the bay to the city skyline and along the Dromana and Safety Beach coast to Mt Martha and Mornington.
Set on a cascading 950 sqm (approx) allotment with steps meandering through the lush gardens, the home is moments from The Eagle chairlift and Arthurs Hotel restaurant, encircled by bush trails and a just short drive to wineries, Red Hill and Dromana town centres.
• Spacious living & dining areas
• Alfresco entertainer's balcony
• Private home office with stunning views
• Sub-level studio space, external workshop
• Generous bedrooms, polished floorboards, BIRs
• Family bathroom, toilets on both levels
• Charming original kitchen with bay view
• Wall panel heaters throughout
• Single garage, storage/workshop