Inspired by its relaxed coastal surroundings this delightful home reveals an open plan layout and offers a seamless integration between indoor and outdoor living. The upper level showcases a sleek modern kitchen with stone benchtops, an open living and dining with timber floors and split system air conditioning plus a fantastic deck with electric awning taking in the district views.
On the lower level there is easy access from the street to a remote single garage, a large study ideal for a home office and second shower and toilet in the laundry. Situated in a quiet dead end street this superbly positioned property offers a unique opportunity to live in one of the coasts most sought-after suburbs.
• Open plan lounge and dining room with hardwood timber flooring that flows seamlessly outside to a sunny entertaining deck
• Three bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes
• Newly renovated kitchen with stone benchtops and electric appliances
• Contemporary styled bathrooms along with a large spa bath and rainfall shower head
• Generous sized study on the lower-level ideal for a home office
• Outdoor entertainers' deck with a fully fenced backyard for kids and pets
• Exudes coastal charm, the elevated aspect provides winter sun and cooling summer sea breezes
• Minutes to Terrigal and Wamberal beach, surf club, cafes and boutique shops
• Just over an hour north of Sydney CBD
• Pest & Building Report available - Contact Matthew Kidd on 0417 230 732 or via email [email protected]
Land size: 581sqm
Council rates: $2,539 per/annum
Rental estimate: $680 - $720 per week