Available for the first time in over 20 years and located in a family friendly street, in a family friendly suburb, this home is ready for a new family to call it home.
With four great sized bedrooms, the master positioned away from the other bedrooms comes complete with walk in robe and ensuite through to powder-room. The three additional bedrooms serviced by a tastefully renovated bathroom with stunning free-standing bath.
Two separate living zones, perfect for the growing family, with one of the rooms currently being utilised as a games room for the teenagers. An additional separate dining area opens onto the family lounge and opens onto the updated well-appointed kitchen with 900mm stove, stainless steel dishwasher, and plenty of cupboard space.
Other features include:-
- 2 X Split system heating and cooling for year round comfort.
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms and living area.
- 6.4kw Solar System to keep the energy costs down.
- Led lighting throughout for the energy conscious.
- Double blinds to the main living areas and bedroom with external awnings for both privacy and to assist with keeping the home cool in the summer months.
- Gated, and private both front and rear yards.
- Secure garage, undercover patio area and additional garden shed
With a lick of paint and and the opportunity to put your own stamp on with a few cosmetic updates, you've got the potential to make this solid home your truly your own. Peterson Street is the perfect location to enjoy all the local amenities within walking distance. Stroll to local schools, parklands, shops and cafes, Seaford wetlands as well as being a twenty-minute walk to the beautiful beaches on offer at Seaford.
This home is perfect for first home buyers, families, investors, or home renovators. Don't delay, call Lori today on 0416299403.