The Phone Code for this property is: 69404. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
This executive property is a beautiful place to call home or an excellent investment property commanding a strong rental income. This premium location could be a fantastic addition to your portfolio!
This awesome 3rd floor, north facing apartment in the iconic Bunbury Silos offers a 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom layout. The apartment is adjacent to the Bunbury CBD and a short walk to beaches, cafes, restaurants, cinemas, entertainment centre and nightspots.
Enjoy the city living experience with all the benefits this magnificent complex offers including spectacular views of sunrise and sunset every day!
• Well planned kitchen with pantry & heaps of cupboards and drawers
• High quality fittings
• Master bedroom with views over the bay, new carpet and curtains
• Spacious main ensuite with spa
• Generous 2nd bedroom with connection to 2nd bathroom
• LED lighting for low power bills
• Air Conditioning - fully replaced in 2020
• High quality windows and external doors with excellent sound proofing and anti-glare proerties. The Giesse windows are also especially safe for children and easy to clean.
• Private Balcony
• Free Pool, Spa & Tennis Courts
• 2 secure undercover parking bays
• Easycare floors and tiling throughout
• Good sized storeroom with lighting, powerpoint and floor to ceiling shelving
• Access to national broadband network
If you value security this is the best location in Bunbury. The electronic access is easy to operate and controls access to your garage, the main entry foyer and to your floor. An intercom with camera allows visitors to page you from outside and for you to remotely grant them access.
The Silos apartments are perfectly positioned to take advantage of the multi-million dollar developments occurring at the Koombaban Bay foreshore and the rejuventation of commercial property in the CBD. Bunbury continues to transform into a very cosmopolitan regional city with an attractive tapestry of features, activities and essential services in the surrounding urban and rural areas.
Keen on sport and exercise? Walk and cycle paths connect you to the calm waters of Koombana Bay Beach Foreshore where there are regular sporting and cultural events. Leschenault Inlet is only a few hundred metres away with a brand new youth and family park and popular boat ramp.
Not far away are the historic Rose and Parade Hotels, Back Beach and the local Surf Life Saving Club and easy access to the main roads that connect you to the satellite suburbs of Dalyellup to the south and Eaton/Australind to the north.
Strata fees are $2767 per quarter. This includes but is not restricted to:
- all exterior maintenance including your windows and sliding doors
- common area maintenance
- pool, spa and tennis courts
- gardens and lawns
- security and access systems
Don't miss this opportunity to be part of Bunbury's history while enjoying a modern lifestyle in a progressive regional city.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.