* City to mountain panoramic views
* Architect's design
* Self-contained guest house
* Soaring 2 storey ceilings
* Lush landscapes and manicured gardens
* Inspections by appointment only - Call 24hrs
Welcome to the Australian dream; a large parcel of land with a beautiful home surrounded by plenty of lush, green grass for the children and pets to run around. You are sure to love the extra additions that make this house a home, such as the veggie patch and chicken coop where the little ones will learn how to harvest fresh fruit, vegetables and eggs.
Designed to embrace Queensland's beautiful climate with intentional cross breezes and elevation, this property delivers the rare opportunity to secure a luxurious home and a serene lifestyle all within just 10km of the Brisbane CBD!
Every inch of the home has been thoughtfully planned with a tribute to both practicality and style. The concept behind the design was “Modern Australian Federation”, with hints of subtropical inspiration shining through. Today, the home still reflects the love and attention-to-detail that was placed into the original design, having been immaculately maintained since the beginning.
Affectionately known as 'Moora Moora House', the main home showcases 4 bedrooms, whilst a self-contained studio guest house provides additional accommodation for friends and family. The master bedroom offers a walk-in wardrobe and en suite, while the remaining bedrooms within the main home are serviced by a spacious bathroom complete with oversized vanity and a generous bath.
At the heart of the home awaits the tasteful yet functional connoisseur's kitchen, where granite benchtops, an abundance of custom cabinetry and servery windows to the al fresco dining await. A sparkling swimming pool sits behind the residence, cleverly adjoining the al fresco space within a highly considered layout to create the ideal entertainment space.
Situated on the ground floor, the purpose-built office elevates work and study to the next level, with beautiful city to mountain views making your daily schedule a more relaxing experience.
Highly considered style and distinctiveness are clear themes throughout the property, from the hand-painted Michael Zavros ceiling in the guest house to the exquisite, customised Warrick Blair pendant lighting and oversized Tasmanian Oak feature door as you enter the home – no detail has been overlooked.
Further features of the home to note:
- Versatile children's toy room; could be used for sewing, an art studio etc
- Reggiani and Guzzini lighting throughout
- Wall-to-wall windows which embrace the vibrant, green landscaping
- Hardwood flooring, marble tiles & vitrified tiles
- 3 bathrooms plus powder room
- Poolside gazebo plus outdoor shower
- A plethora of fruit trees
- Triple car garage within the main residence
- Additional lock-up parking for family and friends at the guest house
The location only further elevates the calibre of this property, boasting secure catchment to the desirable Gap State High and Hilder Road SS. For those seeking private schooling options, there are several within driving distance including Marist College, Mt St Michaels, Brisbane Grammar, and a plethora of primary schools.
Your weekends are sure to delight with the Enoggera Reservoir and Walkabout Creek just moments away, whilst transport, amenities, parks and cycling tracks all reside within the suburb.
With rolling green lawns, views to die for and enough space for your growing family - an opportunity of this magnitude is not to be overlooked. Please call Arthur Conias Ashgrove on 07 3366 5826 to secure your viewing today.
* Important * While every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Arthur Conias Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of publishing.